Our advantages are as follows:
1. We have successfully adopted the strategies of Master Sun’s Art of War into our professional practice, using its essence to solve complicated legal cases; at the same time, we are good at providing clients with flexible solutions, to solve their disputes in all rounds and angles, based on the close cooperation of right verification and infringement.
2. We are capable of customizing and implementing the whole IPR strategies for our clients in terms of brand protection, providing customers with accurate, efficient and personalized IPR hosting service. And we are also good at IPR risk management and prevention service.
3. ROY maintains sound communication with law enforcement departments of all levels, including industrial and commercial departments, quality inspection departments and customs sections, to get timely, efficient and fair case handling. Meanwhile, ROY’s public relation department has maintained sound relationship with the public security departments and courts.
4. ROY initiatively promotes the “New Evidence Theory” in law circle, which indicates that the strong and crucial evidence in favorable law enforcement environment is sufficient to smash the evidence chain of the other, featuring subversiveness and irreversibility.
5. We boasts rich investigation experience and technology approaches, and our professional investigation plays a decisive role in handling some hard cases.
ROY® Brand Protection preserves marketing investments, customer trust and revenues by assisting in the elimination of confusing and potentially fraudulent use of your brand online. Leveraging the industry’s widest access to online data sources and using patented detection technology to continuously monitor more Internet channels than any other solution, it safeguards brand equity, web traffic, marketing investments, revenue and reputation from a wide range of brand abuse: paid search scams, unauthorized channels, counterfeit and grey market sales, false association, brand impersonation, cybersquatting and other online threats.
Brand owners can rapidly detect abuses as they occur, then respond quickly and effectively with automated enforcement mechanisms including auction/exchange de-listings, payment processing de-activation, cease and desist letters and site takedown advisories to ISPs. By clearly demonstrating to scammers an active commitment to proactive brand defense, brand owners can also measurably reduce future brand attacks.
It costs millions to build global brands—yet they’re highly vulnerable to online attacks which can severely undermine marketing investments while putting brand reputation, customer trust and revenues at risk.
These attacks make unauthorized use of trademarks in deceitful paid search ads, URLs, misleading websites, mobile apps, and spam email, in order to divert traffic to competing or even illicit sites. Pay-per-click scams and SEO manipulation all enable likely fraudsters to claim affiliation where none exists, link legitimate brands with undesirable content or steer consumers to sales of unauthorized, pirated and often counterfeit goods.
The result? Marketing ROI goes negative. Billions in revenues are forfeited. Warranty, service and other costs rise for legitimate brand owners. And, left unchecked, just a few online brand attacks can permanently tarnish a brand’s integrity.
Now companies can minimize these significant, negative impacts—with ROY Brand Protection. This Software-as-a-Service (ROYI2) solution monitors the widest range of Internet properties and uses sophisticated detection algorithms—including photo detection, graphics recognition and scoring technology—to scan millions of web pages, social media sites, mobile app stores, plus eCommerce and auction sites, quickly identifying potential brand abuse.
ROY Brand Protection quickly surfaces online brand abuse, and then launches automated enforcement measures that stop many abuses in their tracks. Collaboration features let marketing, legal and other units each play their critical roles in setting priorities for prevention, detection and response. Proven technology and an unmatched level of service drive the near-perfect customer satisfaction record ROY enjoys.
Most importantly, the solution’s robust and cost-effective detection, response and prevention capabilities enable enterprises to dramatically reduce the threat of pay per click scams, unauthorized channels, potentially counterfeit and pirated goods, grey market sales, trademark abuse and other forms of brand abuse. ROY Brand Protection safeguards marketing investments while keeping brands strong and growing online.